Hello guys, been some time since I updated my blog. But I’m back with some great Nulled PTC scripts!
What is a nulled PTC script?
A nulled PTC script is a paid PTC script that has been cleared of
methods to check if the user of the script has paid for it. I have taken
out all verification codes in these scripts or someone else did !
This way you can start your own paid to click site without buying an expensive script! Of course there is one little problem… whether you are thinking about starting a real paying ptc site our just a scam site to earn yourself a lot of money, you will need a good domain name and web hosting. don’t be frightened! Good web hosts and domain names are as cheap as $3 a month. ( you do not need to buy web hosting, but I do not think people will register if they see your site is hosted freely)
Cool man thank you! but how do I install these scripts?This way you can start your own paid to click site without buying an expensive script! Of course there is one little problem… whether you are thinking about starting a real paying ptc site our just a scam site to earn yourself a lot of money, you will need a good domain name and web hosting. don’t be frightened! Good web hosts and domain names are as cheap as $3 a month. ( you do not need to buy web hosting, but I do not think people will register if they see your site is hosted freely)
Generally the setup is easy. you upload
all of the files to your web server and just follow the readme
instructions are given there. Most of the time the setup will only take
about 10 minutes. You need to execute the SQL text file with
PHPmyAdmin. This will set up the database for you. afterwards you will
need to login using the default admin login. you can then change the
password, and thats it! when finished you can administer the whole site
trough the simple and easy to use admin page.
So where are the scripts?
I have uploaded a couple of scripts to rapidshare, 6 to be precise! You can download them here:
Download Collection of Paid to click scripts
I uploaded some more scripts! (24 january 2010)(not rapidshare link)
Download collection of get paid to (click) scripts
You need to use winrar to unpack the archived files. Inside you will find the scripts!
Download Collection of Paid to click scripts
I uploaded some more scripts! (24 january 2010)(not rapidshare link)
Download collection of get paid to (click) scripts
You need to use winrar to unpack the archived files. Inside you will find the scripts!